At Sorrel, we value quality and professionalism in all that we do. We are confident that all of our clients can be assured of the excellence of our work in both the traditional trades and new areas of construction that have grown out of the technological revolution. For this reason, we ensure that all of our construction team are fully qualified and affiliated to appropriate professional bodies to safeguard quality of work and up-to-date specialist knowledge.
- NAPIT - National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers
- Refcom F-Gas certification
- CIBSE - Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
- The Considerate Constructors Scheme - Sorrel won an award for 'Best Maintained Site', for its work on an office refurbishment at Farrer & Co in 2012.
- The Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Connectix Cabling Systems - Approved installer
- City and Guilds
- Technique Training
Sorrel are insured for Professional Indemnity up to £10 million as well as Public and Employers Liability (all risks cover) to the value of £20 million.
To discuss your project with one of the Sorrel team, please follow the link here.